Interested in joining the VFW? Please take the time to fill out the form below, stop in with a copy of your Form DD-214, or call us at (732) 254-8864

You may request verification and correction of records or replace lost separation documents by submitting a

Standard Form 180

Use The VFW's Eligibility Listing, which lists campaign periods and authorized service medals, to determine eligibility for membership. (PDF File)

Note: On October 9, 2005, the National Council of Administration approved an amendment to Section 101 of the VFW Manual of Procedure to include the Afghanistan Campaign Medal (ACM), the Iraq Campaign Medal (ICM), the Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon with Gold Border (AFESR w/GB), the Combat Action Badge (CAB), and the SSBN Nuclear Deterrent Patrol Breast Insignia.

This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Thank you! Your information has been submitted successfully.